Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Love My Church

I have the greatest privilege to be in charge of "set design" at my church. My husband, Easton, and I come up with a design and then we put it to action on our stage every three to four months. This is seriously so much fun to us. We get to play with lights, musical instruments and all sorts of equipment. The three of us spend a lot of time together concocting our designs and erecting them. On a little Spiro's (our favorite restaurant) lunch break, I decided to take some photos of our drum set. I wish I would have taken a photo of the entire stage, but for some reason I didn't. The guy you see in a couple of these photos is Easton and he just so happens to also be our drummer. I'm sure these photos will make him happy!
Check out Family Worship Center

www.fwclive.com 

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments!