Monday, February 7, 2011

Rosalia

This little bundle happens to be one of my good friend's newest additions. We were crafting it up one day at my house and my craft turned into being swooned by how cute this baby is.  She was just laying on the couch and my daughters and I couldn't get enough. My girls were amazed by her and quickly asked for one  (little do they know that a task like this would be impossible and we are perfectly okay with that). My husband and I love playing with little babies and then handing them back to mommy and daddy. She is a very loved little baby with a huge family and even bigger church family. Her grandma is also a photographer (JNC Photography) in our area and I'm sure Rosalia will be the number one most photographed baby in Port Orchard because of it.

Aren't my girls in love? A picture really does say a thousand words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!