Monday, August 19, 2013

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Kimble!

Jeff and Constance got married August 4th 2013 in Erlands Point Bremerton WA, on the water. The day was beautiful, fun and perfect!

 I feel so blessed I got to witness such a beautiful occasion between my new friends!


Please click the link at the bottom of this post to watch a video of this special day

What an incredible view we got to enjoy all day!















She kept Jeff's ring in her bra, it was hilarious! 




I love these two shots! 









They were a blast!


They love football! So we HAD to do this fun series!


Grandmas hanky, her something old.
                                    





One of the hardest parts about a wedding for me is that I want to join in on all the fun! I really love to dance the Carlton or the funky chicken!




I'm not sure I'm cool enough to know this dance!

or even the stanky leg

Or Thriller!

And YES! The Robot!











                                                     
either something was wrong with me, or I'm pretty cool because people were taking photos of me, and with me all night!

I had a blast!


Check out the Video of this awesome day!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!