Tuesday, August 31, 2010

September Special

Calling all ladies with babies on the way! This month, I am having a "Starter Special" on Birth Photography. This is when you have a photographer come and document through pictures your labor and delivery and the happy moments immediately after. This is such an important day. Why not have someone come in and take the pictures so you and your partner don't have to worry about it? My favorite picture is one that my mother took of me laying eyes on my daughter for the first time. The joy and emotion on my face is priceless but why did my mom have to miss seeing that moment through her eyes instead of through her camera? Let me come in and do that for you. My special is starting at $350. This includes me at your labor, delivery and one hour after. Also, I'm throwing in a 45 minute photo session good for up to one month after delivering your newborn. I will ask for a $100 deposit at booking and the $250 when photos are delivered. This is a huge discount comparatively speaking to other photographers. Here are some websites to browse to get a better perspective. I can't wait to meet you and your bundle! 360.990.5848
http://www.thebirthphotographer.com/
http://www.dfwbirthphotographer.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!