Thursday, April 26, 2012

Graduate of 2012, Tyler

Meet Tyler,
I could tell from the get go, of our shoot, that Tyler was "very excited about what was about to happen" Yes, I'm being sarcastic. I confronted him with how excited he was, and the laughing started there. One minute into it, he lightened up and we were having a great time! Tyler Is going to start his pre requisites at Olympic college, and I can tell the future will be more than bright for him. What a lucky momma to have such a nice boy!


This photo is beautiful to me, 
Two years ago his grandpa went on to be with the Lord and he got this
 tattoo in remembrance of him.

Um, Hello Tyler would you like to be a super model?  
Because all great things are also great in black and white.








XoXo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!