Friday, April 12, 2013

Sarah, 2013 Graduate!

Meet Sarah.
I don't know her that well, I mostly know her mom as being my daughters INCREDIBLE first grade teacher from Burley Christian School, that we miss dearly!
But from the short time I spent with Sarah I could tell she was walking in her mom's footsteps, and full of beauty inside and out!


Daughter and Momma Hug's and Loves








I gave them the chalkboard to write what they would like on it. I just love that this is what they chose!

              She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.



Though the cherry trees don't blossom and the strawberries don't ripen, Though the apples are worm-eaten and the wheat fields stunted, Though the sheep pens are sheepless and the cattle barns empty,  I'm singing joyful praise to God. I'm turning cartwheels of joy to my Savior God.


Okay I NEVER EVER bring my kids with me to shoots (Unprofessional) But My Bella has really missed her old school, and teachers. This made her entire spring break! And Her teacher didn't mind ;)
Hey I put her to work!

To see more of Sarah's shoot please visit:
HERE


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!