Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tim The Graduate

This is Tim Daubenspeck, my brother in-law, Its hard to believe that eight years ago he was a jr grooms men in our wedding. He has now grown into a fine young man with passion to have fun. We decided to take his photos by the water (because he's a fish of course) He wake-boards, swims, plays frisbee by the water, etc. He is also an avid snowboarder (like myself) and he tends to be my number one snowboarding buddy in the winter. Hopefully this winter we can get some nice shots up on the mountain.



 My favorite thing is that his parents (my in-laws) let Tim be himself for his photos, sporting his favorite hat/team and his favorite hoody (that we just so happened to get him for Christmas;) and he looks perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!